Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Chronic Absenteeism

If you're one of the few followers of The Rusty Spinner then I owe you a most sincere apology. I have been going through something of a fallow season, one in which the words stay just out of reach. I average one or two such periods a year, but this sucker has been a real doozy. On top of my short attention span and general lack of creativity, I haven't had very much time to tie or fish. The collision of these two forces - writer's block and fishless, fly free weekends - results in my chronic absenteeism from the blog. Rest assured that I haven't forgotten my passion for fly fishing. Rest assured that I haven't forgotten my little corner of cyber space. I may chase some salmon and steelhead this weekend, and with any luck I'll bust out of the funk. Until then ...

Na-noo ... Na-noo ...



By the power of Greyskull ...


May the force be with you ...

No comments: