Monday, June 6, 2011

Hackle Fire Sale

It's no secret that two weeks ago I made the decision to give into the latest fashion craze, and sell some of my saddle hackle to hairstylists who are then weaving (sure this is not the correct term) the individual feathers into customers' hair. I don't understand this trend, and I do not pretend to understand. I do, however, understand the exorbitant prices for which saddle hackle is being bought and sold. What follows are pictures of some of the hackle I have for sale. I would like to sell everything together as a lot, but I may be convinced to do otherwise. 

Each saddle will be labeled A, B, C, etc. Photos in sequence will then be labeled A1, A2, A3, etc. New letter ... new saddle. Hope that's clear.

Please understand that this hackle was acquired over a number of years, during which I worked in a fly shop. Some may be missing a card or bag, but it is all either Hoffman (Whiting before Dr. Whiting purchased the company), Whiting proper, or Keough. As such, it is all of the highest quality. Please also understand that as a shop employee, I had the opportunity to inspect these feathers before they ever made it to the shelf. I only purchased the best available.

Interested parties should submit offers to my email, mdaley73@yahoo.com.

Here goes ...

ALL HACKLE HAS BEEN SOLD PENDING FUNDS 

A1

A2

B1

B2

C1

D1

D2

E1

E2

F1

F2

G1

H1

H2

I1

J1 and K1

L1

M1

N1

O1

O2

P1

Q1

Q2

R1

R2

S1

T1

U1

V1

V2

W1

W2
 

STRING IS CLOSED